Before uploading the PDF of your paper, be sure that:
- The title exactly matches the title in SoftConf System.
- Nothing except the title is within the ¾” top margins and ¾” side margins.
- The page numbers are showing at the bottom of each page.
- The required trademark statement is included at the end of the paper.
- The file has been saved with the fonts embedded.
- Each page is formatted the way you expect it to be.
To upload the PDF of your final presentation into the SoftConf System:
- Log onto SoftConf and click on the link labeled “Final Submission: Submit your permission to publish form, final paper, and slide presentation for the conference.”
- Scroll down to the Final Paper Section and click on the [Browse...] button.
- Locate the PDF file to upload and select [Open].
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click [Submit].
Upon successful completion of the upload, a Submission Confirmation window will appear indicating that your file was uploaded.